TREAD CODE: KH20
TREAD CLASSIFICATION: Symmetric
The Solus Xpert is part of Kumho's High Performance Touring family. The Solus Xpert is a great option for vehicle owners who use their vehicles on a day-to-day basis. The Solus Xpert is available in 15 sizes and covers a wide range of vehicles in the marketplace that require a touring performance tire with an H speed rating. The computer-generated all-season symmetric tread design and tread compound will deliver outstanding value without compromising performance and comfort. The Solus Xpert is an outstanding choice for replacement of original equipment tires. An added advantage in considering the Solus Xpert KH20 is the 50,000 mile limited mileage warranty that is offered by Kumho Tire.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- Four wide circumferential grooves assisted by lateral grooves efficiently evacuate water for maximum all-season performance.
- Multiple full-depth sipe design provides added edge density and improves wet performance throughout the life cycle of the tire.
- Center and shoulder blocks in lateral direction are aligned for optimum water draining and to prevent hydroplaning.
- Solid center rib continuously makes contact with the road surface to maximize handling and stability.
- The unique tread design uses Kumho's ESCOT technology to ensure optimum contact pressure with the road to provide excellent all-season performance.
Cadillac CTS; Chevrolet Malibu; Ford Freestar, Ford Mustang; Honda Accord, Honda Civic; Hyundai Elantra; Mazda 3, Mazda 5; Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra; Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza; Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla